jiomart offer Details
JioMart is an Indian online grocery delivery service, started as a joint venture between Reliance Retail and Jio Platforms. JioMart delivers grocery and …
JioMart Franchise Cost in India. JioMart Kirana Program Registration. JioMart Business Model. Jio Distributorship.
Overview of the JioMart:
Name of CompanyReliance India Limited
Name of App:- Jiomart
JioMartE-Commerce Platform and App
Product:-50000 Product, Groceries and other essential Items
Jiomart offer, jiomart offer 2020, offer Jiomart, 2020 Jiomart, Jiomart offer details
Hii Trickbybiranchi Members. Welcome to a NEW loot offer Hope u U Enjoy. I’m a Back with New interesting Offer from Jiomart, jiomart offer. Know more information Check Post 👇
Mobikwik – 15% SuperCash* upto Rs. 300/ – Use Code:- KWIK1
offer Page :- Click here
jiomart Site:- Click here
Offer T & C
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer: 15% Supercash on payment through Mobikwik
- Offer period from 18th July 2020 00:01 AM to 31st August, 2020 11:59 PM.
- Maximum Supercash is Rs.300 @ jiomart.com of Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”).
- MobiKwik user can avail the offer of 15% Supercash on Two transactions per month.
- Supercashwill be auto-credited in Customer’s MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours of the transaction.
- Usecode KWIK15 on Mobikwik Payment Page to avail the offer.
- Thereis no minimum transaction amount required to use your SuperCash
- Both Reliance & MobiKwik reserve the right to withdraw and/or alter any terms & conditions of this offer without prior notice
- This Offer is conducted by MobiKwik.
- Supercashterms can be viewed here – https://promotions.mobikwik.com/inapp/faq/supercash/
- If the order is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end, the merchant (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
- Afterthe refund is initiated, amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days.
- Reliance do not assume any liability whatsoever arising out of this Offer..
- Reliance shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations under this Offer caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, epidemic, pandemic, regulation or ordinance of any government or governmental agency, notifications, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- Byparticipating, Customer grants to Reliance a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, assignable license to display, publish, announce or refer the details or name (“Material”) in any form, electronic or print manner, venue, media or technology now known or later developed for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, for purposes of trade, advertising, and promotion as Reliance and its licensees or assignees determine, without any further compensation, notification, or permission.
- Reliancereserves its right to display, publish, announce or refer the details or name (“Material”) of any Customer who participate in this Offer in electronic or print media, the Customer who Participate in this Offer hereby unconditionally waives any and all current and future rights in the Material including right to claim against Reliance or its employees.
- Byparticipating in the Offer, the Customer/Participant gives consent to utilize his/her data given by him/her to Reliance for Reliance own marketing purpose.
- Inthe event it is found that the Customer/Participant has violated any of these terms and conditions of the Offer and/or engaged in any illegal or wrongful acts under applicable laws and regulations for generating successful disbursal, then Reliance shall be at liberty to initiate such action as it may deem fit.
- Anydispute with regard to Product liability, guarantee, warranty and quality of the Products to be purchased under this Offer shall be addressed to the respective Manufacturer/ Brand Owner and Reliance shall not be held responsible for the same. The guarantee and warranty of the Products shall be transferred, as received from the respective Manufacturer/Distributor.
- Alldisputes are subject to the laws of India and Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction only.