Google pay Go India offer – Earn 101-501 By Complete All steps on Google pay

Go India offer , Google pay Go India offer , Go India Google pay Offer , Google pay Offer 2020 , Go India G pay offer , Go India Game , Google pay Games , Scratch Card ,G pay Go India offer

Google pay go india All Rare Tickets Trick Check post 👇

Hiii Trickbybiranchi Members. Welcome to A New Earning opportunity . Hope you Enjoy I’m Back With a new Money Earning Interesting Offers from Google pay platform. More Details post 👇

Google pay Go India Offer – During The offer ,there Will be virtual culture Events planned inside the Go India Game . You can visit all cities during an event to collect bonus photos. Or km or cities Tickets

Google Pay Go India Offer
Google Pay Go India Offer

FREE PAYTM CASH: click here

Go India offer – Earn 101 – 501

1. First of all Download or update Google pay Apps From Play store

2. Now Open The Google pay Apps & Login or sign Ur account

3. Now Find The Go India offer 

4. Visit All the cities in the game by 25 November 2020 , to win rewards

5. When You complete Visit All cities the game U can win 101- 501

How To Enable Go India Game

If You or Your Friends Cannot see the game in your Google pay app , Update Your app to the latest version

The Game is only Available for Android & iOS device Using Google pay app New version.

You can Check Your App version on Google play store or app store and update

How to collect a city Tickets?

1. You can Get a Ticket to the city for which You Already Have a ticket . This can be shared with friends to get km in return

2. Make a Mobile Recharge on Google pay

3. Pay to a Google Qr code at local shop and select online merchants

4. Pay DTH, or Other bill Like ( internet, LPG , Electricity & More )

5. Share a photo or the Go India Map

6. Request A city Tickets from Your Friends

How to Collect kilometres (KM)

1. Morning Gifts

2. Use Google pay to pay Your Friends

3. Do Bank Transfer on Google pay

4. Share photos or the Go India map

5. Pay to Another user upi ID

Term And Conditions

  1. This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.
  2. The game is active till 25 November 2020.
  3. You can visit all the cities listed in the game during the Offer Period to earn rewards.
  4. You must successfully earn a city ticket or kilometres (“KM”) to visit cities within the game.
  5. City tickets will allow you to travel to specific cities within the game. The ticket you earned will specify which city you will be able to virtually visit.

KM enables you to travel between cities, you can visit a city of your choice from the present city location if you have

 

🔴Unlimited time gold buy kro 100+ ka & Rare ticket mill rha hai👍👍

Recharge bhi kar sakte ho Rs.10 ka

 99% chance hai milega…Luck kharab hone se 1% 🤣

 

 

 

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here