Amazon Quiz 28 August
Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 28 August , Amazon Quiz 2020 , Amazon Quiz prize , Amazon Quiz pay balance , Amazon Quiz Answer , 28 August Amazon Quiz
Hiiii Trickbybiranchi Members . Welcome to a new Earning opportunity Hope you Enjoy I’m Back a new interesting and Money Earning Quiz from AMAZON platform more Details check post 👇
How to Play Amazon Quiz
1. 1st Download amazon app from play store
2. After Download amazon app open and complete Ur Registration otherwise u have already account then Dirct with login id & password
3. Now open amazon apps
4. Then Side bar 3 dot Now go funzone option
5. Now u see Amazon today Quiz
6. Click on and start Quiz
7. Answer all 5 Questions and win Prizes
Amazon Quiz Answer 28 August
QNo 1. Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine. Who was the rocket named after?
✓ CV Raman
QNo 2. Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?
QNo 3. MSME Minister Nitin Gadkari recently unveiled a microwave device that can disintegrate the novel coronavirus. What is it called?
QNo 4. Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
QNo 5. Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has recently launched the Naval Innovation and ____ Organisation (NIIO). Fill in the blank.I.
Amazon Quiz Time :- Daily 8Am – 12apm
Amazon Quiz Terms and Conditions
1. The Daily QuizTime is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
2. beforeentering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
3. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site
4. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
5. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
Amazon Quiz prize
There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest.
The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th November 2020